21.5.06

start of our summer


Oum and myself our officially starting our summers tomorrow. I'm off to Japan for about a month and Om is going to Wyoming to live in grandma's cabin and camp too. I have alot I want to share music wise right now but not the time. bummer. anyways i thought i'd upload my favorite afrirampo song cos i hope to catch their tokyo show june 10th i think and a song from japan's imperial household orchestra dating back to the 1920's cos I wish i was time traveling too. Well, we will see you all later.
we love the motel, chris and oum

afrirampo-yukigeshiki

imperial household orchestra- ise-no-umi

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, May 21, 2006, Blogger Moka said…

    Good luck in Japan Crish and you too in Wyoming Oum. hope to hear soon from you. Thanks for the imperial household orchestra track, I love the curveballs and jems you two keep throwing at us.
    Peace.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home