12.12.05

More winter's love

Laundry Room:
More songs for cold weathers. I don't know... these songs just sound like winter to me.
The librarian is a collaboration between Burnt Friedman and Jaki Liebezeit with the genius of David Sylvian taking on vocals, the song has a crispy electronic production and it might be one of the best tracks I've heard this year (or maybe I'm just biased with my love for Sylvian).
Motion Picture might remind you of Red House Painters and Patrick Phelan might remind you of Spain (or at least those are the bands I'm reminded of while listening to them).
We/or/me's "aimless day" has some toy glockenspiels all around the track, I've always associated glockenspiels with winter so pardon me if this one sounds out of place in here.
I'll be back in a few days, this is the reason I've posted three entries this day. I wouldn't leave you readers hungry, no no.

Burnt Friedman/David Sylvian - the librarian
We/or/me - aimless day
Motion Picture - a paper gift
Patrick Phelan - lesser laws

Image by Lauren Gregg

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home