3.7.06

Million Morning Hopes

7:00 a.m.

"Do you expect to get away with this?"

"Shocking, shocking..."


That was the little conversation I had inside my head this morning when I was trying to update MdM. Ezarchive doesn't let me upload songs at all, so I have to get creative with Monday list. Quickie: It's a playlist with little fat baseline and short bounch rythm. Something steady, lo-fi, but keeping up with the happening. It's a weekend sort of afair without all the firework, which I am not in the mood at all for some reason. But don't worry, it has its tempramental moment too. Call it random artistic expression, instead of incoherent blather. Look at the bright side: the list has something for everybody. Oh btw, it also needs a story of some sort... somebody post it if something pop up in your brain while listening. (spill coffee? breakfast accident? Nice morning commute? My mornign diary?)

PS. How is everybody in .mx. The election? I hope it goes well. I am rooting for the new guy from lefty party.

"Million Morning Hopes in Sunny Afternoon"

01. Sonic Youth - Incinerate
02. The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
03. Four Hundred Years - Thicker Than Water
04. Cansei de Ser Sexy - This month day 10
05. Solex - Solex vs bolland bolland
06. Tommy McCook & The Skatalites - Goldfinger
07. Pizzicato Five - La guerre est finie
08. Smokey and Miho - Blue Glasses

Image credit: "Taylor wants his breakfast" by Household 6

6 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, July 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The links for the kinks doesn't work.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    I cannot upload to ez archive. (I tired) but it keeps resetting itself every 5-6 minutes or so.)

    I'll try to post altrnative link if I find it...otherwise use Hypemachine.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, July 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In Mexico we're all nervous and stressed.. there's no official winner yet. It's to be known until next Wednesday (two days after election day). Left and Right were never that close... at least in this colorful country of ours...

    Lucía

     
  • At 3:37 PM, July 04, 2006, Blogger evan said…

    love that kinks tune.

     
  • At 6:06 PM, July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    amlo is thoroughly the man, yes.

    if you haven't seen it yet, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dyWJJdj9Ec&search=amlo.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, July 09, 2006, Blogger Scott Sileo musician said…

    Love the Pizzicato Five song, thank you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home