9.11.06

Fund-drive is over!


I am speechless.

Thank you so, so much. I was honestly expecting to have a pair of weeks before we reached our goal and I'm having trouble getting over the response to our brief fundraising drive. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your generosity is overwhelming. You have funded the motel for a whole year in just a week! yay!

This week I've been very busy with exams and final projects but as i catch up with things in here I will be writing back to all those who contributed to please everyone of their requests. We will also start changing home over the weekend so stay with us and pardon the upcoming mess while we do so. there's some really good things coming up.

And here's a little song for you:


The aliens - the happy song


Image: "truth wanders alone" by Andy Kehoe.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home