9.11.05

Dope Beat

Laundry Room:
I want the world set on fire.

Mano Negra - long long nite
Noir Desir - le vent nous portera
Mano Negra - la mentira
Augustus Pablo - east of river nile
Paavoharju - musta katu

La pintura es de Paul Klee y se titula "Principe Negro".

Quick Announcement:
I received an e-mail from John Reineck asking me to promote the release of the new Soft single, higher. If you like what you're hearing go to Insound to buy (currently the EP reaches #5 top seller). They sound similar to "The Stone Roses", which is very good. Great tune from this band from NYC.

Soft - Higher

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, November 10, 2005, Blogger Kahlo said…

    Me encanta la canción de "le vent nous portera" :) Tengo en el ordenador otra versión aunque no sé de quién es la original, ¿es de ellos? Joooo... es genial :D

     
  • At 1:26 PM, November 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oiee esta nice la banda de tu nuevo no primo... me metí a su pág y escuche unas cancioncillas y me agrado... y que pedo con tanta vieja?? las muejres solo ven músicos y avientan el bra... jajaja... chale me incluyo...
    CiaOo bellOo !
    te amo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home