27.1.06

Kinky Collection V

More kink for your weekend! See you back on monday. Have fun.

Some quick notes: Makrugaik recommended me on the last post this place called Bumrocks which is a new one for me and I must say that this is a true gem of a site worth your visit. Some good underground tunes from the 70's and the 80's, on first look I saw "Macho" by Gabor Szabo in there (one of my fav guitar players) and I was instantly hooked, really, it doesn't take that much to conquer me, just a tune by Mr. Szabo and I'm done. This one goes straight into the sidebar.

I'll be adding a section later on the sidebar called Kinky Collection and it will remain in there until end of February, all the songs on the Kinky Collection 1 will be uploaded again in case you missed them.
Useless fact: last post was number #128, my lucky number.

Santana - jingo
Barrabas - woman
The Budos band - ghost walk
The Incredible bongo band - I can't get no satisfaction
Iggy Pop and the Stooges - shake appeal

Imagen: Nocturno por el pintor hispano, Rafael Zabaleta.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home