9.4.06

Kinky Collection X

Quintet of kinky tunes for your morning after. Check out Randy California's solo on dark eyed woman, Hendrix himself taught a few of his tricks to Randy, this song showcases the natural talent of one of the most brilliant and overlooked guitarists in the late 60's.

A reader asked about the new two blogs on my profile. They're still unfinished but I'll reveal their purposes for the near future in case you were wondering too:
Venus de Tlatilco is meant to be a sexblog where I'll post about erotism in general; Erotic photographers and painters that I like, the books on my collection, sexual issues and discussions on the world today, and just about anything erotic that comes to mind... I've already started posting in there since friday. The blog will be written in Spanish, though, but don't let it keep you from enjoying the visuals ;)
Caravana de Acuario (or Aquarium Caravan) will eventually become a second mp3 blog where I'll join Justin from An Aquarium Drunkard and Rafavaro from Mundo Progresivo to post about garage, progressive, psychodelic and bit funk music from the late 60's and the mid 70's only. Still under construction and awaiting for Berberecho to send me the header... will keep you informed.
Moka out, hope you enjoy the kink.

Spirit - dark eyed woman
Gustavo Cerati - Tabu
The Rolling Stones - miss you
Chakachas - jungle fever
Snoop Dog & The Doors - riders on the storm

Image: Sophie Delaporte via Dadanoias.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, April 09, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sounds fun. so many blogs, so little time.

    MdM is going to be a blog empire. woo hoo... (wait' what's that mean? :D)

     
  • At 12:45 PM, April 09, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    incidentally Moka. one of the blog should use blogsome.com instead of all blogspot.com.

    wordpress is far superior when it come to tweaking to penetrate deep into google. (audiance from outside hypemachine.)

    The hypemachine audiance need replenishing. The feed has too many blogs and too little audiance. Plus most blogs don't educate it's audiance about hypemachine. (specially the newbie commercial ones. they are the worst hypemachine spammer.)

     
  • At 12:48 PM, April 09, 2006, Blogger Moka said…

    Thanks for the tip ;) In fact I was thinking about changing mdm to wordpress too, but I think we would go through a lot of trouble in doing so..

     
  • At 6:54 PM, April 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not that I am obsessed, but where is Kinky Collection IX? Ok I am obsessed.. it is my favourite recurring post. Love your work Moka!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, April 09, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    Collect the whole thing and win prize! :D Thank gawd nobody asks where is beat number #1 to #1,127..

    But yer right. where is number IX? Somebody should open a new blog and track this thing otherwise Moka will never complete her list.

    Personal note: Not that anybody cares about my lists, but I better stop numbering my list. Cause some prototype in a series are truely horrible. (there will be no dream list... there will be no dream list...ahhhh.. okay so there will be a final dream list before Fuck-Off Machete interview post. )

     
  • At 12:34 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Moka said…

    lol, this was supposed to be IX and number X was supposed to be a compilation of the best songs from the past 9 kinky collections but 9 is an unlucky number for me so I'll do it when I get to the collection XX ;).

     
  • At 7:57 PM, April 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for your explanation, Moka. Just as long as I haven't missed any installments! Loving you and and your kinky ways.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home