10.6.06

Uncommon confessions

Nothing warms a cold and sterile motel room better than ambling subtle beats ocassionally joined by seraphic voices (or wallpaper music, so to speak) and a bubble bath the temperature of blood.

lemongrass - come with me
Neon - crazy girl
Transient ft. Shelonda - fake plastic trees
Bobby Baby - bobby
Ellis island sound - bontemp rain effect
Kazumasa Hashimoto - monochrome prome

I'm sorry for the delay in posting this week and the past one, I've been very busy at work and I haven't been able to get ahead on this week's motel''s posts as I normally do. Next week I will resume my motel's duties as normal. Thanks for your patience and for staying around. I shall reward you greatly after you sacrifice your first born child for me.

Image: Motel Fetish (adults only, kiddos).

4 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, June 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "crazy girl" is pretty addictive with that swooping synth (is it just me or are they repeated pleasure sighs behind it?)

     
  • At 7:31 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    could be, but there is too much tweaking. It could be a phrase being streched.

    I like Ellis island sound, btw. It has pulse.

     
  • At 4:23 AM, June 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He was born on last Tuesday; do you still want me to sacrifice him? :·P

     
  • At 5:35 PM, June 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hola moka! gracias por estas pequeñas selecciones, las escuche ayer mientras pendejeaba en la compu a las 2 de la mañana y me dieron el relajamiento que nmecesitaba. Oye, El nuevo album de zero 7, alguna posibilidad de ver algo de ellos por aqui proximamente?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home