7.1.06

Kinky Collection II

I'm pretty sure that eventually you'll know what to do with this ones.

Julie London - yummy yummy yummy
Ian Dury & the blockheads - sex and drugs and rock n roll
Fleetwood Mac - coming your way
Little Feat - two trains
Ryan Adams - gonna make you love me
The Guess Who - she's come undone

Painting: "the morning after" by Botero.

*Updates:
There's a new member at the motel, fly like a eagle. Now, if you go to his blog you'll notice there's not so much around there, I also don't know if he'll be updating it someday, but here's a tiny secret: the mysterious man behind this linguistically incorrect moniker is Adam, he runs the promising and growing hometapes label with his wife. The label is currently home of catapulting artist Paul Duncan, The Caribbean, Nick Butcher and... yes, Adam Heathcott himself.
Thanks again for joining, Adam.

I added the recent blog Aythtok to the sidebar, property of one of our most persistent readers lately, Makrugaik. Judging by his last post, this mp3 blog will be offering some interesting tunes in the future, check him out.

I'm sorry to everyone who's been sending me mails and requests which I haven't replied yet, I promise I'll get to it next week.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home