1.3.06

into the water [canciones en azul]


why be afraid? by diamondscan
the black heart procession - bluewater blackheart

I fell like a dove into the desert
barely breathing my tears built an ocean
I was out on a levee - I was out on a levee
when I lost myself into the water

They came at night and said to me
to rest is forbidden
you must move or drown away
I was out on the jetty - I was out on the jetty
when I lost myself into the water

I'll be alive - I'll squeeze through the light



+some eclectic cerulean songs:

cary brothers - blue eyes
muddy waters - blind man blues [at the london sessions]
enrique bunbury - lady blue [quiza la unica cancion que realmente me gusta de el]
smashing pumpkins - my blue heaven
the drones - shark fin blues
george harrison - between the devil and the deep blue sea
modest mouse - baby blue sedan

+issa wants you to release, release, release her heart before you move ahead

5 Comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, March 01, 2006, Blogger boyhowdy said…

    Some great choices in here today. That Pumpkins tune is a find and a half.

    Love the blog, by the way, and not just because it helps me recover my high school spanish.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    pale blue eyes de lou reed

     
  • At 7:18 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Moka said…

    ...y blue valentines de tom waits ;)
    No se porque pero la de cary brothers hizo que me entrara la nostalgia y eso que era la primera vez que la oia...

     
  • At 7:21 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Moka said…

    a ya se cuales mas: blue spanish sky de chris Isaak y deep blue day de brian eno. Muy sensuales las dos...

     
  • At 1:32 AM, March 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Except for The Monkey Swallows The Universe this post is great for me and I want to thank you because i was feeling bad before hearing this delicious music...

    I love this blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home