27.2.06

d. List in Spiced Cedar


A warm and soft late winter list, mainly indie and accoustic. Originally a small weekend 'Klatuu' list, this has been modified so many time, it doesn't have any theme beyond mood/dream-pop/psych pop. All the artists has just released either their first or second album. If you are into trippier pop, try Monkey Swallows The univrse, Odran Trummel, In Gowan Ring. High dials is a more up beat psych rock, their second album is worth a try. Enjoy.

01. Monkey Swallows The Universe - Sheffield Shanty
02. The Clientele - Joseph Cornell
03. High Dials - Diamond in the Dark
04. Odran Trummel - Salty Lake
05. Tarkio - Tristan And Iseult
06. In Gowan Ring - Tothrum
07. Rahim - Forever Love
08. Pet Politics - The Cold Wind Blows

Note: to Anna. well, here is the 'Klatuu' like list. Better late than never I guess.
image credit : djking

7 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    I srewed up grandly with this list. It might not register on hypemachine or elbow. (I changed the title aftr posting)

     
  • At 6:50 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    Mmm that looks great :)

     
  • At 8:54 AM, February 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like that Monkey Swallows track. Made me realize I have about 10 of their songs buried in my itunes. I love when that happens.

    cheers,
    raff

     
  • At 7:47 PM, February 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree the monkey swallows are a great band. Glad you undig them for us.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Naranjita said…

    Except for The Monkey Swallows The Universe this post is great for me and I want to thank you because i was feeling bad before hearing this delicious music...

    I love this blog!

    *º*º*º*º*º

    Excepto por The Monkey Swallows The Universe este post es grandioso para mí y quiero agradecerte porque me estaba sintiendo mal antes de escuchar esta deliciosa música...

    Amo este blog!

     
  • At 1:31 AM, March 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that looks great :) ???

     
  • At 7:31 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Dave King said…

    Glad you liked the pic.

    - Peace
    Dave

     

Post a Comment

<< Home