8.3.06

SXSW 2006. pt.1


This is a preview tracks from performing bands at SXSW 2006 that starts this weekend. Since there are 9000+ bands in the festivals, it's probably a good idea to have the more interesting bands that fit MdM style (warmer more atmospheric pieces). This list is primarily from experimental/avant garde and night rock SXSW section, it is smaller list from more elaborate lists. (you can trace number to larger more elaborate lists if you want, or go directly to SXSW master lists.) Enjoy.

Fires Were Shot - subslumber (68)
Talkdemonic - Mountain (68)
Vague Angels - The Princess and the Newt (68)
Daedelus - Just Briefly (70)
Zenzile - simple lesson (edit) (70)
Pilotdrift - Bubblecraft (68)
Decoder Ring - Fractions (70)
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - Long Walk (75)
New London Fire - Different (75)
+/- {plus/minus} - I've Been Lost (75)
Sia - Breathe Me (75)

image credits : Suzanna

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Moka said…

    You know I had the four tet remix of "breathe me" and I've never listened the original one, didn't expect it to be this good. Love them squashed, thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home