16.2.06

songs of loss


fallen child, by sally mann
lani > i'm losing you
[from "baz luhrmann's something for everybody"]

No use me staying
No use me saying
Or begging you to change
I know that I've lost you

My heart is breaking
The time is taking
Our love away I see it fade
And with it my happiness

I can't believe it
I won't believe it
I won't accept your love is gone
Just when now more than ever
I need you
I need your love
I'm losing the love that I knew
Losing the love that I knew
I'm losing you



+plus,

illya kuryaki and the valderramas > humeda
giant drag > my dick sux
placebo > leni
babasonicos > estertor
pink floyd > marooned
antony and the johnsons > cripple and starfish
a perfect circle > the hollow, acoustic take


issa is sinking into post-valentine's depression.

8 Comments:

  • At 3:10 AM, February 16, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    post valentine depression? All the chocolate high finally wearing off?

     
  • At 3:35 AM, February 16, 2006, Blogger Markitos said…

    A Perfect Circle, si señor, perdón señora.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, February 16, 2006, Blogger homesick.alien said…

    the acoustic take for the hollow is 5*'s =D

     
  • At 11:39 AM, February 16, 2006, Blogger issa said…

    that lani song.. i've the cd and i ripped it for you.

    and forgive my mainstreamness.

    squashed > there's never enough chocolate in this life.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, February 16, 2006, Blogger Dr Abhishek Pandey said…

    Life.................
    Nomadic soul permeates
    through many hazy cobwebs
    And then the sun pushes it
    to a golden bowl of throbbing reality.
    It swells with pride, the pride
    of a creation of a birth of a new sun.
    A replica of God –a Godly man.
    The cycle begins,
    The journey to eternity begins.
    A lugubrious infantile, a haphazard maternity try to form a shape.
    The soul finds an abode.
    Journey continues.
    Adam alone weeps.
    Eve constructed.
    A society a civilization is formed.
    Soul tries for release.
    Body gets swells and curves
    Adam hunger, preamble to a new creation.
    Time and again a fresh invitation, exchange of same body fluid.
    The soul aches.
    Society gets older, colder.
    No warmth.
    Carnality is tamed, subdued.
    New sun flourishes, shines with its resplendent glory.
    Soul continues the journey.
    Vessel is emptied.
    A new vessel is sought.
    Cycle continues on and on and on…

     
  • At 4:07 PM, February 16, 2006, Blogger Moka said…

    Yo me iba a postear jaguar house este fin. A mi babasonicos tambien me deprimen sobremanera...

    Gracias por el acoustic take de la de the hollow y la cancion de lani. Y bueno, Pink Floyd por supuesto.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, February 16, 2006, Blogger issa said…

    moka, yo ya subí jaguar house, la versión del unplugged. no tiene madre. postéala como quiera, te la cedo. ;)

     
  • At 5:37 AM, February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me encanta la foto que has puesto, me anoto el nombre porque... creo que me puede venir genial.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home