14.2.06

Just follow her lips

The night before...
Koop - tonight

He tells her, "And I said I'll never leave you":

Captain Beefheart - her eyes are a blue million miles
Lou Reed - satellite of love
Johnny Cash - oh, what a dream
Tom Waits - sea of love
Johnny Ray - such a night

She answers, "And you never will. But where I'm going you can't follow. What I've got to do you can't be any part of. Someday you'll understand"

Bows - king deluxe
Mint Royale - little words
Shirley Bassey - where do I begin?
Kid Loco - love me sweet

Feliz dia de San Valentin, mi tarumba, gatoto. Image by Marc Chagall.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, February 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I don't believe the hype, but you're everything I hoped for", thanks for bows.
    Oh and also very grateful for the captain beefheart, could you believe I've never really heard them? I've been replaying it over and over, great one... haven't really listened to the other ones yet... I'll get back to you...

     
  • At 9:51 PM, February 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh yeah, completely forgot about that remix for shirley bassey! Thanks for bringing it up.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, February 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice blog


    mynewsbot.com

     
  • At 4:17 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Eric Balearic said…

    He moves to Neptune, to work in the crystal mines, to forget. He arrives in the middle of Valentines Century...Happy Valentines Century!

     
  • At 4:33 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger foton said…

    Buena misica en este blog!!
    Te felicito.
    Como la pones que facil>Parece.
    Te invito a mi Blog.
    Saludos.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Moka said…

    Happy vday to you to makrugaik!
    avenger:
    There's no html code for this sort of things... these are all direct links and I bought an ezarchive account to do this. If you'd rather do free hosting try savefile or yousendit.
    Foton: lo mismo para ti, usa savefile o yousendit de lo contrario compra espacio y hostea tu mismo los files.
    Hope I was of any help...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home